Fwd: Update Kolab16 on Debian 10 broken? still broken?

Christian Mollekopf mollekopf at apheleia-it.ch
Wed Sep 21 10:20:36 CEST 2022

I pushed it through to Kolab:16:Testing from where you can test it once the build completes.

Feel free to push changes directly to Kolab:16:Testing:Candidate without waiting for me to accept (nothing depends on Testing:Candidate, it can break from time to time), or bypass Testing:Candidate and post a review Testing directly.

Cheers,
Christian