Fwd: Update Kolab16 on Debian 10 broken? still broken?

Matthias Busch catwiesel at gmx.net
Wed Sep 21 10:24:29 CEST 2022

Hey Christoph,

I can not express my unlimited gratitude for you, and the other
voluenteers, that fix bugs, package for debian, and all that.

I am not sure how I would go about to use your repository (I think I
know how it might go, add to sources, pin the one package with priority
for your sources) and what could happen when I screw up, so Ill wait
until its in the "official" repository

I can tell you, last week, when I upgraded the first server, it worked.
I too hope the upgrade path is solved for good now.

again, thanks.