Fwd: Update Kolab16 on Debian 10 broken? still broken?

Christoph Erhardt christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de
Tue Sep 20 21:29:52 CEST 2022

Hi Matthias,

it looks like the `dist-upgrade` problem is caused by a missing conflict
declaration with respect to the old `roundcubemail-plugin-kolab-delegation`
package. I have submitted a fix here:
https://obs.kolabsys.com/request/show/3049

It'll take the update a few days to reach the Kolab:16 repository. If you
cannot wait, you can download the new package directly from my personal OBS
repository and give it a try:
https://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/home:/sicherha:/branches:/Kolab:/16/
Debian_10.0/all/roundcubemail_1.5.3-0~kolab2_all.deb

I hope this finally solves the Roundcube 1.4 -> 1.5 upgrade path for good.

All the best,
Christoph