Fwd: Update Kolab16 on Debian 10 broken? still broken?

Christoph Erhardt christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de
Fri Aug 19 17:52:21 CEST 2022

Hi all,

as hede analysed correctly, the core issue here is that the *old*
`roundcubemail-core` package's `prerm` script is broken: it tries to call a
shell function named `reload_apache()` but that function is not defined within
the script. If you take a look at the package's `postinst` script, the
function is there.

hede's workaround should do the trick. As an alternative, edit
`/var/lib/dpkg/info/roundcubemail-core.prerm` and comment out the offending
line 11.

I might be able to fix this for the fortunate ones who haven't run
`apt dist-upgrade` yet. In theory, shipping an updated `roundcubemail-core`
package with a fixed `prerm` script should suffice. However, the question is
whether this update will actually be installed if `roundcubemail-core` is
about to be uninstalled anyway... But I'll try.

Best,
Christoph