Fwd: Update Kolab16 on Debian 10 broken? still broken?

Christoph Erhardt christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de
Fri Aug 19 18:18:53 CEST 2022

OBS inclusion request here (with a nice round number!):
https://obs.kolabsys.com/request/show/3000

The diff appears a bit overwhelming at first glance because the package is not
yet part of Kolab:16:Testing:Candidate, but it's actually way more benign:
https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/rdiff/home:sicherha:branches:Kolab:16/
roundcubemail?opackage=roundcubemail&oproject=Kolab%3A16

Let's hope this (1) gets included quickly and (2) works as expected.

Best,
Christoph