Migration to another server

Christoph Erhardt christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de
Tue Jun 1 15:59:22 CEST 2021

Hi ladas,

all contacts, calendar entries and tasks live as special email messages in
dedicated IMAP folders. Under normal operation, Guam hides these folders from
IMAP clients. But if you bypass (or temporarily disable) Guam on both boxes,
you should be able to see and synchronise them just like your regular email
folders.

Best,
Christoph