Migration to another server

Valentin Laskov laskov at festa.bg
Tue Jun 1 16:30:06 CEST 2021

Hi ladas,

if you wish to migrate to VM, you can copy disks as file images and run
QEMU-KVM

and second, the chanse to run the same Centos on other server by moving
hard drives in other mashine is high.

In both cases you have to configure the network and ... make backup
first :) .

Regards
Valentin

На 01.06.2021 в 16:59, Christoph Erhardt написа: