Tasks dissapeared after Kolab 16 upgrade

Hernan Saltiel hsaltiel at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 18:16:15 CEST 2019

Hi experts,

    I'm having a huge issue after upgrading from 16.0.1-12 to 16.0.1-38.
    Webmail seem to work just fine, but Tasks and Calendar items
disappeared. A user that has a lot of tasks complains about having no tasks
on his list, and checking his Tasks folder
(/var/spool/imap/domain/e/<example_domain>/r/<example_user>/Tasks) still
has all his files there.
    Just an important thing: He has more that 20.000 tasks (he keeps the
completed tasks on his machine), but no more than 700 active ones.
    Another important thing: I already checked, because of some googling,
that the /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/libkolab/SQL/mysql/2018122700.sql
script ran successfully. I do not have all the "xml" columns on the MySQL
roundcube database.
    When selecting, using the roundcube interface, the Tasks tab, I see it
uses some time trying to load everything, but only after some time, it only
show two or three, all the time the same two or three.
    Please, help me understand what can be done in order to have all the
tasks again there...this user is a key one in order to accept Kolab 16 as
the groupware solution.
    Thanks a lot for your time and attention and best regards.

--
HeCSa