Disabling recipient policy doesn't work in Winterfell

Milan Petrovic petrovic.milan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 16:52:40 CEST 2019

The last piece of the puzzle might be the pykolab.log which reports an
error on deleting users created with the changes I have applied (from kolab
doc + few more settings I have mentioned):

2019-09-17 16:44:59,663 pykolab.auth ERROR [6103] Traceback (most recent
call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pykolab/auth/ldap/__init__.py",
line 1806, in _change_delete_unknown
    success = eval("self._change_delete_%s(entry, change)" % (_type))
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pykolab/auth/ldap/__init__.py",
line 1772, in _change_delete_group
    self.imap.cleanup_acls(entry[result_attribute])
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pykolab/imap/__init__.py", line
80, in cleanup_acls
    if self.imap.has_folder(folder):
AttributeError: Cyrus instance has no attribute 'has_folder'

Literally no idea what to do.