Tasks dissapeared after Kolab 16 upgrade

Hernan Saltiel hsaltiel at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 22:14:46 CEST 2019

Some new information I found digging a bit here, and configuring as debug
for everything:

This is from iRony logs:

[22-Sep-2019 17:19:04,864095 -0300]: PHP Error: Could not parse Kolab
object data in message 5 (Tasks). UID =
5d2a3eb1-463f-4ff7-8a6a-002b6234829e in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/libkolab/lib/kolab_storage_folder.php on
line 578 (REPORT /iRony/calendars/user at domain.com.ar

Checking the roundcube sql.log, y found that this query:

SELECT * FROM `kolab_cache_configuration` WHERE `folder_id` = '69' AND
`type` = 'relation' AND `tags` LIKE '% category:tag %' LIMIT 100; is
providing the full list of tasks, based on the filenames (I checked
several, and all are files.ics).

I'll continue digging here, but if this is something anybody already
saw in the past, please let me know.

Thanks, and best regards,

HeCSa.

--