Missing Calendar and Contacts entries

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Tue Jul 16 22:54:09 CEST 2019

Well, that part should be the funny part :)

$config['log_errors'] = true;
$config['log_session'] = true;
$config['debug_level'] = 8;

Could be something related to   non-latin characters in the database, or
maybe a field too long or...

You also can inspect the sql cache to see if there is something stored
there...