Missing Calendar and Contacts entries

Thomas thomas at krokodylci.cz
Tue Jul 16 23:40:32 CEST 2019

Thanks. It was bad char in one of contact. I managed to find it, but it
was hard. ufff.
The thing was, that cache was cleraed.
When it was enabled, contacts was not displayed.
When it was disabled I could see contacts, but I cannot listed contacts.
I was seeing only first page and no matter what contact I selected there
was detail only of last contact added to addressbook.
After I found contact with bad char and deleted it and enabled
kolab_cache, then it start to works.

Many thanks.

Thomas