kolab_smtp_access_policy and tables policy_result

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Thu Jun 21 22:11:25 CEST 2018

Hi Christoph,

thanks  for answer. Unfortunately it doesn't work neigher if the table
doesn't exist. This was the first situation. Table didn't exist and
sending / receiving emails faild with server configuration error. Then I
thought maybe the table is missing and I created it.

I have a distributed installation - mta ist stand alone - only with
wallace and postfix. So I thought, maybe I missed something on installation.

Any idea? Problem is, there is no further debugging output in
pykolab.log. I tried database connection with credentials provieded in
kolab.conf. Everything is fine and user kolab has privileges to create
tables.

Best regards
Jan