Kolab plus POP3?

Friedemann Schorer friedemann at schorers.org
Tue Sep 19 21:17:12 CEST 2017

Hi!
I'm integrating a multifunction printer into my network and would like
to make it receive emails and print them automatically. But - that
Kyocera printer doesn't know about IMAP, it needs a POP3 server to
collect its mails from.
The Kolab sources only contain the IMAP part of Cyrus - how can I get a
working POP3 server on top of my setup? Any experiences anyone?
Friedemann

--
Cassandra Claire : I respect your position, Professor, he said. I just
don't share it.