Kolab 16 and newer version of php than 5.4

Thomas Black thomas at krokodylci.cz
Fri Mar 24 23:28:30 CET 2017

Hi all,

thanks guys for the answers.

Thanks Rickard for the description how works packaging.
I understand that. I didn't came to my mind before that when I install
php56 within SCL I can leave php 5.4 from distro repo installed so
dependencies are met, but run all apps with php56.
I wil try tomorrow to install php56 from SCL and configure apache to use
this PHP version.

Thanks Daniel for hint about using CGI to use multiple versions of PHP.
I will try fisrt to switch apache completely to php56 from SCL.
If i fail or Kolab will not work on php56 then I will try to use CGI and
use php 5.4 from distro repo for Kolab and php56 for other applications.

Regards
Thomas