Guam broken in Centos 7

Matthias Busch catwiesel at gmx.net
Wed Jul 12 17:02:18 CEST 2017

can confirm, on debian 8 with kolab 16 since the upgrade of guam, the
imap performance in thunderbird is terrible.
it takes a very long time to mark mails as read or see new emails.
thunderbird seems to be taking ages

I can confirm that on two servers and multiple clients

I have no idea how I could even attempt to downgrade guam on debian.

I would like to ask that the problem be fixed with a high priority or at
least, the only guam version will be put back in the repository and the
current (newer) guam will be withdrawn until such a time that the
problem is fixed