Guam broken in Centos 7

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Mon Jul 10 14:21:10 CEST 2017

Hi Nik,
yes, do:
systemctl disable guam and fix the ports in cyrus.conf.
There's really very low programmer output.
When you finish a software or a part you do extensive testing which
fails immediately when using a simple mail client.
Don't know why it has to be erlang which is hard to debug other than
unjoined threats.
Also the git is not very meaningful.
Last checkin 3 may.
See: