guam crashes

Tardif, Christian christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Wed May 11 15:14:17 CEST 2016

Fixed the issue that way as well. Personally, I set it to 15 minutes to
minimize the downtime to users.

One thing I saw is that guam seem to restart every 15 minutes anyway,
despite the fact that I can see that the guam process does not die every
15 minutes. But, anyway, the system doesn't stay crashed until someone
tells me. That's an «improvement».

---
Christian Tardif
christian.tardif at servinfo.ca

SVP, pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message.