iRony not working with Centos 7/Kolab 3.5 Development

Malte Schmidt-Tychsen it at 2c2.de
Mon Jan 4 21:53:09 CET 2016

I got the same result (only error message), when I set up the virtual
ssl host, to get root level access, instead of a subdirectory for later
usage with Apple devices. I had to play around a bit with the apache
settings in iRony.conf to get it working.

DocumentRoot, RewriteBase or something else didn't match up there.

If the following files are not the same in both installs, maybe try and
copy the one from 3.4 to get it working. If there are differences, what
are they?

apache settings directory/iRony.conf
apache settings directory/httpd.conf
/etc/iRony/dav.inc.php