iRony not working with Centos 7/Kolab 3.5 Development

Carpenter, Troy troy at carpenter.cx
Thu Jan 14 17:06:23 CET 2016

On 2016-01-04 3:53 pm, Malte Schmidt-Tychsen wrote:
> I got the same result (only error message), when I set up the virtual
> ssl host, to get root level access, instead of a subdirectory for
> later usage with Apple devices. I had to play around a bit with the
> apache settings in iRony.conf to get it working.
>
> DocumentRoot, RewriteBase or something else didn't match up there.
>
> If the following files are not the same in both installs, maybe try
> and copy the one from 3.4 to get it working. If there are differences,
> what are they?
>
> apache settings directory/iRony.conf
> apache settings directory/httpd.conf
> /etc/iRony/dav.inc.php

I have looked over all that.  There are only slight changes.

I'm starting to suspect mainly the Kolab/DAV/Auth/HTTPBasic.php file,
although it's possible it's in the SabreDAV library as well since it is
a different version as well.  I lost my Kolab 3.4 installation due to a
VM Host crash (it wasn't active except for this investigation, so I
wasn't backing it up), so I don't have the files readily available to
compare.  In the spirit of Star Wars, I will need to "use the source".

One of the odd things is that I'm no longer getting output in the
console log file.  The error log still gets hit every now and then when
I mess something up trying to debug, but I haven't gotten output on the
console log since October.