Can't send to parent domain (attention postfix masters)

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Tue Sep 15 06:22:44 CEST 2015

On Monday 14 September 2015 19:03:23 Paul Bronson wrote:

Hi guys!

I set up a multi-domain installation of kolab 3.4 on my centos 6 server.
Everything works perfectly except for this..

My server is called:

es1.domain.com[1]

I think you need just to check "mydestination" directive in
/etc/postfix/main.cf   and remove $mydomain from the list.

My email address is jdoe at domain.com[2] (same domain at the server) and
when users (on this es1 server) are trying to send me an email, it's looking
at the local transport map to deliver it to that domain, but it's hosted
somewhere else, not on this server. So they get a failed message.

Thanks again!

Mihai Badici[3]

--------
[1] http://es1.domain.com