Can't send to parent domain (attention postfix masters)

Paul Bronson signaldeveloper at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:56:50 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

main.cf looks like:

mydestination = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/mydestination.cf

Which this file looks like:

server_host = localhost
server_port = 389
version = 3
search_base = cn=kolab,cn=config
scope = sub

bind_dn = uid=kolab-service,ou=Special Users,dc=domain,dc=com
bind_pw = PASSWORD

query_filter = (&(associatedDomain=%s))
result_attribute = associateddomain

But I also have hosted_duplet_mydestination and
hosted_triplet_mydestination.... All three files look exactly the same?