Problem with first webadmin connection...

Ed Huott ehuott at huott.org
Tue May 19 06:12:01 CEST 2015

Hello,

The 'kolab-ldap' package depends on the '389-ds' package which satisfies
the generic 'ldap-server' dependency.

If you install the 'kolab-ldap' package after uninstalling any other
package which satisfies the 'ldap-server' dependency (e.g. openldap), it
should automatically bring the required '389-ds' package in with it. I'm
assuming, of course, that you're using a package manager that handles
dependencies such as 'apt-get', 'aptitude' or 'synaptic'.

Ed Huott