Problem with first webadmin connection...

Patrick Gelin patrick.gelin at free.fr
Tue May 19 06:44:09 CEST 2015

Hello,

Thank you for your response. Yes I'm using synaptic. But I can see know
that ldap-server depend on 389-ds-base, and this last show a conflict
with ldap-server. By the way I can't find ldap-server package with a
search into synaptic.

So how there is a conflict with a package wich is not stored into the
repository ? May be I have to resolve a conlict before update repository
? Last update sho errors with PGP keys I can't find into kolab PGP server :

W: Erreur de GPG : http://obs.kolabsys.com ./ Release : Les signatures
suivantes n'ont pas pu être vérifiées, car la clé publique n'est pas
disponible : NO_PUBKEY 830C2BCF446D5A45
W: Erreur de GPG : http://obs.kolabsys.com ./ Release : Les signatures
suivantes n'ont pas pu être vérifiées, car la clé publique n'est pas
disponible : NO_PUBKEY 830C2BCF446D5A45

Thank you for you help.
Patrick