Cyrus fails to load

Hector Tapia htapia at csc.com
Thu Apr 9 23:53:34 CEST 2015

All,

I've been testing out Kolab 3.4 for the last week or two with a lot of
success.  I then decided to scrub and reinstall Centos 7 and Kolab and in
order to build a fresh demo for my managers.  I created a new user in the
Web Admin site and then tried to log in with it on the regular site and I
got "Connection to storage server failed."  I checked
/var/log/roundcubemail/errors and see that the connection is being refused
on localhost:143.  I disabled the firewall (firewalld) and tried again.
Same error.  I then checked systemctl and see that cyrus-imapd is failing
to load. I tried to manually start it, but it fails again.  I have the
following in my /var/log/messages:

Apr  9 17:48:42 c2 systemd: Starting Cyrus-imapd IMAP/POP3 email server...
Apr  9 17:48:42 c2 systemd: Created slice user-76.slice.
Apr  9 17:48:42 c2 systemd: Starting Session c5 of user cyrus.
Apr  9 17:48:42 c2 systemd: Started Session c5 of user cyrus.
Apr  9 17:48:44 c2 systemd: Started Cyrus-imapd IMAP/POP3 email server.
Apr  9 17:48:44 c2 systemd: cyrus-imapd.service: main process exited,
code=exited, status=75/n/a
Apr  9 17:48:44 c2 systemd: Created slice user-76.slice.
Apr  9 17:48:44 c2 systemd: Starting Session c6 of user cyrus.
Apr  9 17:48:44 c2 systemd: Started Session c6 of user cyrus.
Apr  9 17:48:46 c2 systemd: Unit cyrus-imapd.service entered failed state.

Other than the newest roundcube updates to the Kolab repo, everything is
exactly the same as my previous install.  Can someone help me get Cyrus
running?

Hector

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose. • Welkin Associates, Ltd. Address: 4801
Stonecroft Boulevard, Suite 210, Chantilly, Virginia 20151