saslauthd missing httpform

Fisher, Mike Michael.Fisher at searshc.com
Tue Apr 28 22:27:49 CEST 2015

Now I can't get LDAP to configure in on the postfix server.

./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc  --with-dbpath=/var/lib/sasl/sasldb2 --with-saslauthd=/var/run/saslauthd --enable-httpform --with-ldap=/etc/ldap.conf --with-des=no

authentication mechanisms: getpwent kerberos5 pam rimap shadow

Any ideas on how to get LDAP in there?