cyrus murder setup

Trogdor Wasaman trogdor at gabrielforster.com
Thu Apr 9 16:50:12 CEST 2015

So I have found, according to the Cyrus documentation, that I should be
able to use "configure" in the cyrus-imapd directory to run the
--enable-murder option. However, there is no "configure" to be found in
/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/

Does anyone know where it may possibly be located or what --enable-murder
actually configures so that it can be done manually?  Maybe there is some
other way to go about it?

thanks

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Trogdor Wasaman <trogdor at gabrielforster.com