Traceback for kolab-server service restart

Brad Wilson brad at undercovergarys.com
Mon Nov 17 11:58:20 CET 2014

Franz, the cyrus reconstruct command fixed problems that several
accounts were experiencing. Restarting the kolab-server service still
yields the traceback error, but I'm less nervous about it now that the
accounts are behaving. When I ran your script, the mailboxes were all
visible. Thank you so much for this info, and good luck with the
continued bug squashing!
Cheers,
Brad