Traceback for kolab-server service restart

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Mon Nov 17 14:06:15 CET 2014

Hi Brad,
good to hear.
The kolab.conf changed slightly, so you have to check.
I have a multidomain setup, so domain_sync_interval should be sync
interval and so on.
Check my kolab.conf [kolab] section below.

Rgds.

Franz

[kolab]
primary_domain = domain.com
auth_mechanism = ldap
imap_backend = cyrus-imap
default_locale = en_US
sync_interval = 300
domain_sync_interval = 600
policy_uid = %(surname)s.lower()
primary_mail = %(surname)s@%(domain)s
secondary_mail = {
    0: {
    "{0}.{1}@{2}": "format('%(givenname)s'[0:1].capitalize(),
'%(surname)s', '%(domain)s')"
    },
    1: {
    "{0}@{1}": "format('%(uid)s', '%(domain)s')"
    },
    2: {
    "{0}@{1}": "format('%(givenname)s.%(surname)s', '%(domain)s')"
    }
    }
autocreate_folders = {
        'Archive': {
                'quota': 0,
                'partition': 'archive'
            },
        'Calendar': {
                'annotations': {
                        '/private/vendor/kolab/folder-type':
"event.default",
                        '/shared/vendor/kolab/folder-type': "event",
                    },
            },
        'Calendar/Personal Calendar': {
                'annotations': {
                        '/shared/vendor/kolab/folder-type': "event",
                    },
            },
        'Configuration': {
                'annotations': {
                        '/private/vendor/kolab/folder-type':
"configuration.default",
                        '/shared/vendor/kolab/folder-type':
"configuration.default",
                    },
            },
        'Contacts': {
                'annotations': {
                        '/private/vendor/kolab/folder-type':
"contact.default",
                        '/shared/vendor/kolab/folder-type': "contact",
                },
            },
        'Contacts/Personal Contacts': {
                'annotations': {
                        '/shared/vendor/kolab/folder-type': "contact",
                    },
            },
        'Drafts': {
                'annotations': {
                        '/private/vendor/kolab/folder-type': "mail.drafts",
                    },
            },
        'Files': {
                'annotations': {
                        '/private/vendor/kolab/folder-type': "file.default",
                    },
            },
        'Journal': {
                'annotations': {
                        '/private/vendor/kolab/folder-type':
"journal.default",
                        '/shared/vendor/kolab/folder-type': "journal",
                    },
            },
        'Notes': {
                'annotations': {
                        '/private/vendor/kolab/folder-type': 'note.default',
                        '/shared/vendor/kolab/folder-type': 'note',
                    },
            },
        'Sent': {
                'annotations': {
                        '/private/vendor/kolab/folder-type':
"mail.sentitems",
                    },
            },
        'Spam': {
                'annotations': {
                        '/private/vendor/kolab/folder-type':
"mail.junkemail",
                    },
            },
        'Tasks': {
                'annotations': {
                        '/private/vendor/kolab/folder-type': "task.default",
                        '/shared/vendor/kolab/folder-type': "task",
                    },
            },
        'Trash': {
                'annotations': {