Owncloud integration

Aleksander Machniak machniak at kolabsys.com
Fri Jul 18 08:30:45 CEST 2014

On 07/18/2014 04:02 AM, Carpenter, Troy wrote:
 As far as the interface, there appears to be a way to attach a file from
> Owncloud, but I didn't see a way to save an attachment to Owncloud.
> Either way, the point is moot until I can solve the authentication issue.

Forget about owncloud. At the moment there's only the 'owncloud' plugin
for Roundcube which is not maintained anymore. It worked with some
specific versions of owncloud and all it did was displaying owncloud in
an iframe.

The way to integrate owncloud with Kolab is to write storage driver for
Kolab's Chwala, but currently no one did that. If we had it we could use
kolab_files plugin for Roundcube.

--
Aleksander Machniak
Web Developer, Kolab Systems AG