Question from a newbie

Matthias Albrecht matthias.albrecht at tigerbaer.de
Sat Dec 6 09:24:46 CET 2014

Scott,

good morning. Being new to the mailing list, I don't know if it is
inappropriate to answer to you directly. If it is, I apologize and
please let me know.

I went through the whole section
(https://docs.kolab.org/howtos/secure-kolab-server.html) and now all
http: requests are being redirected to https: but the
https://server/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync brings just an empty page.
What to do next to get activesync to work?

Matthias

-------- Original-Nachricht --------