Personal Address Book Blank in Roundcube

benjamin.boudoir at free.fr benjamin.boudoir at free.fr
Wed Aug 27 17:50:21 CEST 2014

Hi,

I was experiencing a similar issue in Kolab 3.0 : some contacts wasn't in
roundcube, but appears in Kontact and Android. That was due to large contact
photo. I just delete them and it works like a charm now.

I don't remember seeing any error message in my log, but I suppose it's a
matter of php memory_limit.

It might not be the same issue because it seems to be working before, but...

--
Benjamin Boudoir