Personal Address Book Blank in Roundcube

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Wed Aug 27 21:52:18 CEST 2014

Sounds more like the MySQL cache tbh. Roundcube store cache data of contacts and other stuff in MySQL as base64 encoded strings. If the MySQL field is not big enough to hold images etc the base64 strings breaks.

If you like you turn of the cache of kolab objects in libkolab.inc.php. But keep in mind that irony needs the cache to work. But for debugging roundcube it's fine.

As aleks suggests I would delete the cache in the roundcube database. If you see contacts when cache is turned off look for missing ones or contacts with display problems. Or check if something is hitting the field size limit in MySQL

--
Regards
Daniel Hoffend