Using Roundcube+Plugins+DAV files without LDAP

Andrzej Kwiatkowski andrzej.kwiatkowski at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 12:04:48 CEST 2013

W dniu 11.10.2013 16:34, Ed W pisze:
> Hi
>

>> We are working on it. We have our instalallation of Imap and we want
>> to use only plugins for RC and some addons (Syncroton/Chwala/iRony).
>>
>> There is a lot of of work with it.. depending on existing system.
>
> Could you give me a quick overview of what you did so far to achieve
> this integration?  I haven't started to plug with it yet, but it's
> looking deceptively like it might be reasonably straightforward from
> eyeballing the code? What issues have you hit? Did you need to write
> additional auth/integration modules?

The main goal is to have testing installation of kolab , we have 3.1 on
CentOS to match php modules / extensions with plugin versions.
Other things are only configuration, changing file locations and so on.

The main difference is in global abook. If you don't want to use LDAP
you have to prepare own solution.

Regards
AK