Update Kolab 3.0

Jochen May jochen at jmay.org
Wed Nov 27 21:26:31 CET 2013

I didn´t try it. Actually i´m afraid to ruin my kolab 3.0 installation....

Here is my idea how the upgrade might work:
1. change the repo
2. yum update
3. setup-kolab imap
4. finish

But i don´t know if this will work....

Regards
Jochen

Am Mittwoch, 27. November 2013, 04:54:46 schrieben Sie:

Did you ever get the upgrade to work, I have the same question, a working kolab 3 install and
would like to upgrade, but unsure  how to proceed.

Thanks
Dale