Update Kolab 3.0

Henning henne.gwath at gmx.de
Thu Nov 28 08:41:45 CET 2013

On my ubuntu server I ran into some broken package dependencies, but
this might have something to do with my system.

If I'm right, setup-kolab is only a bootstrapping first-time
configuration tool, so you can't update with it.

I did not run any setup-kolab, but it seems to work properly (webdav,
chwala). Just make sure that postfix/imap-config files are updated (e.g.
move them first).

Henning