Update Kolab 3.0

Jochen May jochen at jmay.org
Wed Nov 20 20:32:02 CET 2013

Am Dienstag, 19. November 2013, 13:36:19 schrieb Torsten Grote:
> On Tuesday 19 November 2013 12:50:31 Jochen May wrote:
> > Are there any know issues with an update from  3.0 to 3.1?
>
> I didn't try, but I know that there is:
> http://docs.kolab.org/administrator-guide/upgrading-from-kolab-3.0.html
This i found, and it confussed me. Here is what i understand:

Changelog - a overview of the things that are changed or additional. After yum update, i need
to run setup-kolab imap to apply the changes. Also i check the "the use of squatter" and the
imapd.conf.
Correct me if i wrong...

Also, what is about iRony and chwala? How do i configure this?

Regards,
Jochen