Got ActiveSync working on kolab 3 but devices are not syncing [Scanned]

William Reynolds wreynolds at rrwds.net
Tue May 14 04:16:33 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I setup kolab on a fresh CentOS 6.4 minimal install. Got a 3rd party SSL certificate from GeoTrust using the RapidSSL certificate and it's setup and working correctly. Postfix, Cyrus, and Apache are using the SSL cert so I tried to setup activesync on my ipad to test everything. It connected quick and showed that it could sync mail, contacts, calendars, and reminders. I went into roundcube and under activesync it shows the iPad connected and gives me folders I can sync. Email and Address books are set to sync every folder, and Calendars and tasks are set to sync but with no alarms.

I've been checking the iPad and it finally pulled down the mailbox folders, but after almost an hour it has not sync'd the mail in the folders or any dates I set on the calendar.  I sent a test email outbound from the iPad and it sent successfully and showed up in the sent folder in roundcube, but it does not appear in the sent folder on the iPad nor do any emails that appear in the inbox even New ones I sent as a test from another email account.

What could I have missed or have set incorrectly to keep the activesync client from fully syncing with the server.

Thanks,
Will