SV: Small LDAP question

Simon Forsell simon at simonforsell.se
Tue Mar 26 21:06:31 CET 2013

Sorry, I wanted to reply to the group

Hello!

Great news! I am thinking of developing some iphone apps but I need to know a little bit more about the ldap schemes used...

What are the default search base for the contacts? Anyone know? Like dc=example,dc=com etc...

I browse the default dc=example, dc=com and I see the OU=people, and under people all the uid's, but there is no contacts etc under the uid...So I just wonder if anyone know how to reach them...

Thanks again!

Simon