NAT firewall

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Mon Mar 25 15:04:38 CET 2013

Hi Alex,

if you want to run Kolab professionally in a complicated setup, you might want
to have professional support. Let me know off-list if you do.

However I try to answer your questions:

On Monday 25 March 2013 08:42:00 Alex Moen wrote:
> The /var/log/kolab-webadmin/errors file shows
> a "PHP Error: Login failed. Unable to connect to
> tcp://66.163.129.247:80. Error: Connection timed out (POST)" message.

I remember the possibility to set an API root for the webadmin. You could
point it to the other URI. Maybe that helps.

> I did *not* run the installation using the --fqdn option originally.
> That may have been my mistake. However, in trying to rerun the
> installation with the --fqdn option, the installation bombs with the
> following:

Rerunning the bootstrapping utility is not yet supported. You need to purge
the configuration and run it from a fresh system.

Regards,
Torsten

--
Torsten Grote, Kolab Evangelist