Shared Folders & Distribution Lists

Dimitris Beletsiotis dimitris.beletsiotis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:13:52 CET 2013

Hi Alex,

I give my vote regarding shared folders important usage.

I am new to kolab so most experienced users should respond on this, but you
may find below our experience:

A simple way (that I do not like) to do this from kolab (not from webadmin)
is:
-create a user with the address that you like, e.g. info at example.com
-login as above user with roundcude
-manage folders
-share the inbox folder to the users you like
-users must login to roundcube and subscribe to above folder (via manage
folders)

Another way to do this is as below (have not tested with kolab) but should
work:
http://wiki.linuxwall.info/doku.php/en:ressources:dossiers:cyrus:shared_mailbox