Migration from 2.3.1 to 2.4

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Fri Oct 5 06:46:44 CEST 2012

I'm actually in the process of upgrading from 2.3.1 to 2.4 (and test the
script you provided).

But I have a problem I must fix before. The installation went well, but
after basic configuration, I can't login to /kolab-webadmin interface. I
keep getting an Internal system error. What did I missed? All the
services seem to start correctly, selinux is disabled, as the firewall is.

Christian Tardif

SVP, pensez à l’environnement avant d’imprimer ce message.