Installation of Kolab 2.4 on Centos 6.2

Nazeer Nazeer at kryptonpcs.co.za
Thu May 10 09:13:51 CEST 2012

Hi There

I am having a problem with my Centos 6.2 installation of Kolab. I followed
the steps below:

Installed Centos 6.2 on HyperV with net install and selected Basic Server

Installed Linux Intergration to get HyperV tools to work

Followed this guide:
http://www.kolab.org/howto/quick-howto-kolab-24-centos-62

When running the kolab setup, I get the following errors:

setup-kolab

Administrator password [M5J1Rw0NM1DODxP]:

Directory Manager password [rEc-yzCT7zJdqX6]:

User [nobody]:

Group [nobody]:

Shutting down dirsrv:

    webmail...                                             [  OK  ]

Starting dirsrv:

    webmail...                                             [  OK  ]

Cyrus Administrator password [BfoJLgzJhVS60zr]:

Kolab Service password [M9Rjasg7ydw3MzL]:

Shutting down postfix:                                     [  OK  ]

Starting postfix:                                          [  OK  ]

Starting mysqld:                                           [  OK  ]

MySQL root password [tHQcX9hNcGr_fKC]:

MySQL roundcube password [9xp4CHYFVpKJDse]:

Stopping httpd:                                            [FAILED]

Starting httpd:                                            [  OK  ]

Stopping httpd:                                            [FAILED]

Starting httpd: (98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to
address [::]:80

(98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80

Unable to open logs

                                                           [FAILED]

Stopping httpd:                                            [FAILED]

Starting httpd: (98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to
address [::]:80

(98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80

Unable to open logs

                                                           [FAILED]

Shutting down cyrus-imapd:                                 [FAILED]

Starting cyrus-imapd:                                      [  OK  ]

Stopping kolab-saslauthd:                                  [FAILED]

Starting kolab-saslauthd:                                  [  OK  ]

Starting kolabd:                                           [  OK  ]

Can anyone assist please? I am trying to install on a clean Centos 6.2
install

Regards

Nazeer