Way to create users?

protik protik.seeker at gmail.com
Sat May 12 15:53:41 CEST 2012

Thanks I guess I'll wait for 3.0 will be pain to upgrade as I'm using
openpkg
  I've realized that user can change few options through global options
field on horde (web client)

I think web admin has a bug -doesn't have enough options to edit
main.cfand when I change something through web admin, changes to
main.cf are defaulted. I need to update them by copying proper data