Description of Bynari Connector on kolab.org Website

Dirk Werner dwerner at curiousbits.de
Fri Jul 27 18:05:08 CEST 2012

Well, Joel Ammor from Bynari says I'm whining and that I'm also a liar.
We couldn't have received a more self explaining answer than the
following to help us decide about to choose Bynari or not:

Hello Dirk,

It's unfortunate that you have so much time on your hands to start
unfounded lies. You started from your first contact with us by lying.
You never bought anything from us. Someone you claimed was your customer
bought 1 connector not the 30 you try to insinuate. I've attached your
email which tells a different story to expose your lack of honesty whith
the message in German clearly telling you that are not licensed for
those features. You also have a very lame way of backing up your lies by
picking pages unrelated to the subject to make a point. As someone who
calls himself a: Dipl.-Ing. and speaks fluent English, it's pretty
pathetic that you have to go to this level of lying for $29.00. With
your qualifications, you should know that "features sections" list every
feature "available", standard and premium. For example Archiving is a
"feature" of many servers yet you have to pay to activate it. Texting is
a feature of EVERY mobile phone in the world yet again you have to pay
to activate it. Our site clearly states on the very 1^st page:

  * Bynari Outlook Connector now supports: *Out of Office, Mail
    Forwarding, Terminal Services, Reminder Manager for Outlook*!  These
    optional features _can be purchased_ individually or as a discounted
    package. Currently *Out of Office, Mail Forwarding* only work with
    BCS's IntelliPanel.

Which part of "can be purchased" is misleading to you? If we're you were
"so mislead", why didn't you ask for a refund? You expect us to give all
our technology away for $29 while others are offering 40% of what we
offer for over $80.

We bend backwards to please our customers but cannot and will not put up
with petty liars and you are one.

Regards,

*Joel Ammor*