Description of Bynari Connector on kolab.org Website

Neil Price nprice at gibb.co.za
Mon Jul 30 09:27:59 CEST 2012

On 27/07/2012 18:05, Dirk Werner wrote:
> Well, Joel Ammor from Bynari says I'm whining and that I'm also a
> liar. We couldn't have received a more self explaining answer than the
> following to help us decide about to choose Bynari or not:

There's no perfect connector but Bynari is by far the best atm imho. I
don't even know what else you might use other than avoiding Outlook
since the competition has pretty much been wiped out. Joel is such a
nice person I can't even imagine what you did to p1$$ him off so. I
would go backwards in time a week or two, then try to start afresh with
them.