Description of Bynari Connector on kolab.org Website

Joel Ammor jammor at bynari.net
Fri Jul 27 16:22:00 CEST 2012

Hello Dirk,

It’s unfortunate that you have so much time on your hands to start unfounded lies. You started from your first contact with us by lying. You never bought anything from us. Someone you claimed was your customer bought 1 connector not the 30 you try to insinuate. I’ve attached your email which tells a different story to expose your lack of honesty whith the message in German clearly telling you that are not licensed for those features. You also have a very lame way of backing up your lies by picking pages unrelated to the subject to make a point. As someone who calls himself a: Dipl.-Ing. and speaks fluent English, it’s pretty pathetic that you have to go to this level of lying for $29.00. With your qualifications, you should know that “features sections” list every feature “available”, standard and premium. For example Archiving is a “feature” of many servers yet you have to pay to activate it. Texting is a feature of EVERY mobile phone in the world yet again you have to pay to activate it. Our site clearly states on the very 1st page:

*	Bynari Outlook Connector now supports: Out of Office, Mail Forwarding, Terminal Services, Reminder Manager for Outlook!  These optional features can be purchased individually or as a discounted package. Currently Out of Office, Mail Forwarding only work with BCS’s IntelliPanel.

Which part of “can be purchased” is misleading to you? If we’re you were “so mislead”, why didn’t you ask for a refund? You expect us to give all our technology away for $29 while others are offering 40% of what we offer for over $80.

We bend backwards to please our customers but cannot and will not put up with petty liars and you are one.

Regards,

Joel Ammor