z-push 0.7.3 on kolab 2.2.4 problems

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Sun Jan 30 20:49:12 CET 2011

John McMonagle a écrit :
> Finally got z-push mostly working after rereading the wiki and the list.
>
> I removed my account from my android phone.
> When I created a new account it would always fail. I could see it getting the
> list of folders but it would always die at the same spot.
> I have a lot of folders in inbox , user and shared.
> I removed my rights on an account in that I no longer needed access to in
> user.  Then it synced :-)
> I see 2 possibilities.  There is a limit on number of folders.
> More likely it's caused by when   I removed my rights to a users
> user/userid/INBOX  but not the folders in INBOX  months ago.  I intended to
> remove them all but did not do it correctly.
> Could that have confused  the syncing?

Hello
i think if you have a lot of folder is perhaps the maxtime execution for
scipts that you must be increase (in php.ini.template) . There are
no folders limitations.

> On the wiki it says you can control folders to synchronize in horde.
> In horde under Global Options -> ActiveSync  I see option to set flat/folder
> mode.

The Flatmode or foldermode is determined by the mobile type . Android is
in Flatmode. For the moment only
iphone that support folder mode .
For the horde i Know this is hard to find it .
this is in "my calendar" and edit (where you edit rights)
you can set them with command line too (see the wiki).

Regards
Alain