z-push 0.7.3 on kolab 2.2.4 problems

John McMonagle johnm at advocap.org
Sun Jan 30 16:10:16 CET 2011

Finally got z-push mostly working after rereading the wiki and the list.

I removed my account from my android phone.
When I created a new account it would always fail. I could see it getting the
list of folders but it would always die at the same spot.
I have a lot of folders in inbox , user and shared.
I removed my rights on an account in that I no longer needed access to in
user.  Then it synced :-)
I see 2 possibilities.  There is a limit on number of folders.
More likely it's caused by when   I removed my rights to a users
user/userid/INBOX  but not the folders in INBOX  months ago.  I intended to
remove them all but did not do it correctly.
Could that have confused  the syncing?

On the wiki it says you can control folders to synchronize in horde.
In horde under Global Options -> ActiveSync  I see option to set flat/folder
mode.
I've looked around and I do no see anyplace to set folders to synchronize.
Where is it?

John