z-push 0.7.3 on kolab 2.2.4 problems

John McMonagle johnm at advocap.org
Sun Jan 30 21:31:43 CET 2011

On Sunday, January 30, 2011 09:10:16 am John McMonagle wrote:

> On the wiki it says you can control folders to synchronize in horde.
> In horde under Global Options -> ActiveSync  I see option to set
> flat/folder mode.
> I've looked around and I do no see anyplace to set folders to synchronize.
> Where is it?

Finally found the settings in Horde.

I tried a small shared calendar and it worked OK.
I tried a shared calendar of company birthdays ~250 entries.
I could see it syncing:
01/30/11 13:56:54 [23136] : johnm : Changed on Server A:
shared.birthday/LIBKCAL-1961074415.977
01/30/11 13:56:54 [23136] : johnm :                   : Valerie Barton
It failed to finish syncing and nothing showed up.

I also tried my bosses shared calendar with about 3000 entries and it failed
also.

Within a couple days I can try some other devices.

John